Easy Cranberry Fudge Recipe
Here’s a fun and easy holiday treat that comes together with just THREE ingredients! This Easy Cranberry Fudge recipe is one that looks so festive and pretty and easy enough for about anyone to make. Since it’s made using the microwave, it’s a great starter recipe for tweens and young chefs.
This Easy Cranberry Fudge recipe is great for holiday gift giving and a great addition to your festive holiday table. If you are a Craisins fan, then fudge made with craising is a delightful treat that will become a new favorite. We love Crainins in and on everything, so putting them in fudge was an instant hit!
Print the Recipe
- 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of dried cranberries (Craisins)
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large microwavable bowl, heat the white chocolate chips and condensed milk for one minute. Stir and then heat in 30 second intervals, stirring each time after until it's completely melted and smooth.
- Add the dried cranberries and stir until completely mixed. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and use a spatula to spread smooth.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours until firm.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.