Fairy Popsicle Snacks
Fairy Popsicle Snacks
Looking for another popsicle recipe to try? These Fairy Popsicle Snacks are sweet to make and delicious!
Popsicles are something that we enjoy year round. They work great for after school snacks and they are always a hit with my kids. My little princess especially loves these fairy popsicle snacks, and they are wonderful for parties or fun little girlie get togethers. Even better for moms, they are super easy to make!
Ingredients for Making Homemade Fairy Popsicles
- 3.4 oz box white chocolate instant pudding
- 2 Cups cold milk
- Star sprinkles
- Pink gel food coloring
- Popsicle molds
- Food safe Popsicle sticks (or you can use the handles that came with your set)
How to make Fairy Popsicles
1. In a large mixing bowl, with together your instant pudding and cold milk.
2. Now whisk in a couple drops of pink food coloring.
3. Set in the fridge for 5 minutes or until soft set.
4. Add a 1/2 tablespoons of star sprinkles to the bottom of each Popsicle mold.
5. Fill your molds half way with your pink pudding.
6. Sprinkle in a few more stars.
7. Fill the rest of the way up with your pink pudding.
8. Now add another 1/2 tablespoons of sprinkles to the bottom of each Popsicle mold.
9. Place a Popsicle stick into the center of each pop.
10. Place in the freezer for about 4-6 hours depending on your freezer.
11. Run your mold under hot water for about 15 seconds, wiggle your sticks, and your pops should pull right out.
Sometimes it really is the little things that can make a child’s day. My daughter gets giddy over fun snacks like this and she loves it when I make a fun snack like this when she has friends over. I love that it’s the simple things that this that can put a huge smile on her face!
Of course, you can modify this fun idea for other themes as well! Here are some other fun popsicle sprinkle ideas:
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.
No way! This seems way too easy to be that cute and yummy looking! I will definitely be making some of these this weekend for my kiddos – they’ll love this treat! Dropping by from the Inspire me Monday Linky! Hope you have a great week!
This is the cutest popsicle I’ve seen. The kids will go crazy for these. Thanks so much for sharing with Foodie Friends Friday party this weekend. We look forward to seeing you again soon with another terrific post. Pinning/sharing.
These are super cute! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!
Hello beautiful! I’m just stopping by to let you know that we will be featuring you at our linky party tonight. Pinned and tweeted. We can’t wait to party with you tonight!!!! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
These look super cute and fun!! Love how easy to make they are!