Best Fluffy Slime Recipe
Ingredients for Fluffy Slime
Directions for making fluffy shaving cream slime
5. If your slime is still sticky, slowly mix in up to another 1/4 cup of Elmers magical liquid a little at a time.
6. Remove slime with your hands and knead until not sticky.
How to Store Slime
Print the Recipe for Fluffy Slime
- 1 bottle Elmer’s Orange Glitter Glue
- 1/4 cup unscented shaving cream
- 1/4-1/2 cup Elmer’s Magical Liquid
- Orange food coloring (optional)
- Wooden Spoon
- Measure out 1/4 cup of shaving cream and mix in a few drops of orange food coloring.
- Empty your bottle of Elmer's glue into the mixture.
- Mix well with a spoon or spatula.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of Elmer's magical liquid and add it to the glue mixture.5. If your slime is still sticky, slowly mix in up to another 1/4 cup of Elmers magical liquid a little at a time.6. Remove slime with your hands and knead until not sticky.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.