Lucky $13 Disneyland Halloween Time Ticket Sale
I love fall and I’m so excited to share with you the newest promotion from our friends at Get Away Today: the Lucky 13 Disneyland Halloween Time ticket sale is live now! With this spooktacular offer, you will be able to save $13 off gate prices for all 3-Day Park Hopper tickets for travel through Halloween Time.
Here are the details:
- Sale is applied only to adult and child 3-Day Park Hopper tickets purchased both in packages and separately.
- Tickets must be used for travel September 7 – October 31, 2018 and purchased by 11:59pm MTon September 3, 2018.
- Special can be booked right here online or by calling our agents at 855-GET-AWAY.
- Our Extra Night Free hotel specials and Layaway Plan can be used in conjunction with the Lucky 13 sale for the most savings.
- If you purchase a package (minimum of 2-nights and 2 tickets), they can use promo code: SHESAVED to save an additional $10!!
Halloween Time at Disneyland is one of the most popular times of the year and for good reason. Don’t miss out on this chance to experience not-so-scary decor, seasonal ride overlays and the most boo-tiful and tasty of treats.
To get more information, visit getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to an agent directly. Don’t forget to mention promo code SheSaved for an additional $10 off your hotel and tickets package. Make sure to let them know that She Saved sent you!
Are you considering other theme park or adventure travel? Get Away Today doesn’t just offer savings to Disneyland. They also offer deals to Disney World, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and more and you can check that all out on the Get Away Today site here!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.