Guest Post: Trish from Mom on Timeout has another fun Valentine’s Day Craft to share …I am loving these!
- Hershey’s Kisses
- floral tape
- wood dowels or floral sticks
- glue dots or double-sided tape
- clear or tinted cellophane
- ribbon (optional)
1. Pull out the white paper from the top of the candy. If the foil gets loose around the top of the kiss – just push it back together. Use glue dots or double-sided tape to adhere the bottom of the kisses together.
2. Wrap the kisses with a square piece of cellophane (about 3″x3″), pulling the edges together at the bottom. Insert the stick into the base of the rose to create the stem. (Be careful not to push the stick into the Hershey’s Kiss.) Wrap the cellophane tightly around the stick.
3. Use floral tape to secure the rose to the stem and continue taping down the stem. Wind the tape diagonally down the stem. Add in some rose leaves as you are taping. I used 1-2 per stem and placed them near the rose but you can place them anywhere along the stem.
4. Finish wrapping the floral tape along the length of the stem. Cut the tape and press tightly to make sure the tape doesn’t come off.
About Trish: Trish is a very blessed Mom (self proclaimed!) to two darling little boys ages 5 and 3. She loves sharing her favorite recipes, DIY projects, and fun crafts for the kiddos with her readers. If you get a chance, enjoy your timeout with her on her blog, Mom on Timeout!
Thanks for stopping by Trish!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.