Nothing is better than surprising your kids with fun holiday themed treats. Unless it’s super easy and inexpensive too … and that makes it even more exciting, right? How fun is this Spooky Donuts with Teeth Halloween treat? You should be able to find almost everything you need at the Dollar Store, except maybe the candy eyes.
Can you image the looks on their faces when your kids see these on the breakfast table? So fun!
Spooky (and EASY!) Donuts with Teeth Halloween Treat
I love fun and easy holiday treat ideas, and these are a great one to make on a moments notice or when you don’t want a big hassle or mess. You might even include this activity as a classroom harvest party activity. The kids will love decorating their own donuts!
Supplies to Make Spooky Donuts with Teeth
• Red Decorating Gel Frosting (optional – use red frosting which can double as dribbling blood)
• Vanpire Fangs (Dollar Tree) *I went with glow in the dark fangs.
How to make Halloween Donuts with Teeth
Take your donuts and stick the vampire fangs into the center. To add an even spookier look, dribble the red gel frosting out of the corners of your donut mouths.
Then use your frosting as glue and stick on those candy eyes! If you don’t have frosting, you can also just shove the fangs down into the donuts and do the same with the candy eyes.
Now you are ready to serve your spooky donuts! Consider putting them on a fun platter and surround with cobwebs and plastic spiders …
Looking for more Gross Halloween treat recipes?
The key to keeping Halloween treat making stress free is to select items that are easy and affordable but still have the fun spooky factor that the kids will get a kick out of, and they’ll definitely get a kick out these!
- Frosting (red to make blood dribble)
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Vanpire Fangs (Dollar Tree)
- Take your donuts and stick the vampire fangs into the center.
- Then use your frosting as glue and stick on those candy eyes! You an also use the red frosting as blood dribbling out of the corners of the donut mouths.