These Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Energy Balls are the perfect snack. They’re full of oats, honey, and peanut butter so there’s definitely a healthy factor in there and I’m sure you didn’t miss the ‘chocolate’ part! Just make sure that you use actual chocolate peanut butter and not a chocolate spread like Nutella.(That won’t work in this recipe.) *You can however use plain (or chunky) peanut butter if you don’t have the chocolate kind!
These are so easy to make, your stand mixer does just about all of the work for you. My kids love these and they’re perfect for a quick little snack any time of the day.
Get creative with some other ingredients. Maybe dried cranberries would be yummy. Here’s my recipe for you to try:
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Energy Balls
- 1 1/4 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Peanut Butter (I like this brand!)
*you can also just use plain or chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Put all of the ingredients in your stand mixer and turn it on low speed until well-mixed, stopping to scrape the sides down as needed.
- Put the entire bowl in your fridge for about an hour to firm it up.
- Once chilled, roll into bite-size balls and keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.