Caprese Mushroom Appetizer Recipe
Need an easy to make an appetizer for an upcoming party? This simple Caprese Mushroom Appetizer recipe can be put together quickly and with only a few ingredients. You will love it! It’s one of my favorites because it can be thrown together quickly and it looks and tastes like gourmet food!
Mushroom Appetizer Recipe
- 12 Button Mushrooms, stems removed and cleaned
- ¾ cup of Italian blend shredded cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 13-18 grape tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon of chopped basil (or to your liking)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper for taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Scoop the centers out of each of the mushrooms.
In a small bowl add in tomatoes, basil, olive, a pinch of salt and pepper and toss together. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
Cover a baking pan with aluminum foil and spread 3 tablespoons of oil over it.
Fill mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of cheese
Top with 2-4 tomatoes and the chopped basil over each.
Add mushrooms to pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is golden.
Do you have an upcoming party that this Mushroom Appetizer Recipe will be perfect for?