Mardi Gras White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
Are you planning a fun Mardi Gras celebration? You have to make these white chocolate-dipped pretzels to serve! Not only are they yummy, but they are a colorful way to add to your party and table decor. This is also a great project for little hands to help with, my kids love dipping the pretzels into the sprinkles and of course, they love licking their fingers too!
White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
Yields: 2 dozen
- 24 small pretzel twists
- 1 cup Wilton white chocolate melts (or white chocolate chips)
- Purple sugar crystals
- Green sugar crystals
- Yellow sugar crystals
1. Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
2. Lay the pretzels out on the cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart.
3. Add the white chocolate melts to a double boiler pan and warm over low/medium heat. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Pour into a smaller, shallow bowl for easier dipping.
4. Dip a pretzel into the melted white chocolate and place back on the cookie sheet. After dipping 2-3 pretzels, cover with sugar crystals before the white chocolate hardens. Repeat until all of the pretzels are covered in white chocolate and sugar crystals. Cover 8 pretzels in each color (24 total).
* You can store these Mardi Gras white chocolate-dipped pretzels in an airtight container for up to 1 month.