Mardi Gras White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
Are you planning a fun Mardi Gras celebration? You have to make these white chocolate-dipped pretzels to serve! Not only are they yummy, but they are a colorful way to add to your party and table decor. This is also a great project for little hands to help with, my kids love dipping the pretzels into the sprinkles and of course, they love licking their fingers too!
White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
Yields: 2 dozen
- 24 small pretzel twists
- 1 cup Wilton white chocolate melts (or white chocolate chips)
- Purple sugar crystals
- Green sugar crystals
- Yellow sugar crystals
1. Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
2. Lay the pretzels out on the cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart.
3. Add the white chocolate melts to a double boiler pan and warm over low/medium heat. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Pour into a smaller, shallow bowl for easier dipping.
4. Dip a pretzel into the melted white chocolate and place back on the cookie sheet. After dipping 2-3 pretzels, cover with sugar crystals before the white chocolate hardens. Repeat until all of the pretzels are covered in white chocolate and sugar crystals. Cover 8 pretzels in each color (24 total).
* You can store these Mardi Gras white chocolate-dipped pretzels in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.