HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: Gifts for the Fisherman (or woman!) on Your List
Finding the right gift for the right person is part of the fun (and stress) during the holidays. I really enjoy the process, and I get super excited when I find unique gifts that I know are a perfect match for the person that I’m buying for. My hubby and I both love to fish, so sometimes buying him a neat fishing related gift is also like buying a gift for myself!
Here are some very unique gifts for the fisherman or woman on your list, in a nice variety of prices:
- La Crosse Fisherman Weather Center — $28.39
- Freetoo Fishing Bite Alarm Set of 3 — $15.99
- Fisherman Heartbeat Vinyl Window Decal — $4.98
- The Rodfather T-Shirt — $16.99
- Earth Products Adjustable Fishing Chair — $88.41
- Hodgman Chest Waders — $14.99
- Okuma Voyager Spinning Travel Kit — $44.52
- Keepin’ It Reel Fishing Socks — $14.99
- Incredible and True Fishing Stories Book — $10.95
- The Total Fishing Manual Book — $22.17
- 16 Rod Storage Rack — $32.99
- Dry Bag Sack Waterproof Bag — $1.99
- I Love You Hand Stamped Fishing Lure — $15.96
- Bluenet 129-Piece Fishing Tackle Set — $27.99
- Travel and Hiking Fishing Rod Kit — $44.97
- Wild River Tackle Backpack — $154.56
- FishHunter Portable Fish Finder — $145.58
- Wishin’ I Was Fishin’ T-Shirt — $11.95
- Abu Garcia Spinning Reel — $122.09
- Grip Fisherman’s Tool Survival Kit — $22.99
I know that I would appreciate any of these gifts, and you can’t beat Amazon for customer service and delivery (you don’t even have to fight the crowds at the mall!) Looking more great gift ideas? Check out my 2016 Holiday Favorite Picks and also make sure to check out my Holiday Gift Picks for Mom as well as my round up of favorite gift ideas for the baker on your list and don’t forget gift ideas for your favorite book lover and my gift guide for the fashionista. Also, make sure to check out my gift ideas for TEEN GIRLS and gift ideas for TEEN BOYS. I also have a wonderful round up of gifts for the traveler.
*Keep in mind that Amazon prices are constantly changing, so these prices won’t always be accurate.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.