HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: Gifts for Teen Girls
Looking for gifts for teen girls? That can be a hard category to buy for!
Finding the right gift for the right person is part of the fun (and stress) during the holidays. I really enjoy the process, and I get super excited when I find unique gifts that I know are a perfect match for the person that I’m buying for. I recently shared my gift guide for the fashionista, and you might look there for gift inspiration for the teen girl as well. It can be a hard age group to buy for but with a little creativity and inspiration, hopefully you can find the perfect gift that you are searching for!
Here are some fun ideas, in a wide variety of prices, for the teenage girl on your list:
- Remington Studio Curling Wand
- 18K Gold Plated Name Pendant and Necklace
- Colors Reversible Sequins Mermaid Pillow Case
- Sorel Major Carly Boots
- Apple Rose Gold iPhone 7
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker
- Kate Spade Tortoise Sunglasses
- ASUS Transformer Book
- Bestope Hair Straightening Brush
- Swagtron Electric Self Balancing Scooter
- Kate Spade Beryl Green Earrings
- Ollio Classic Lace Up Flats
- Sephora Color Anthology Palette
- Paul Frank Hooded Onesie Pajamas
- Michael Kors Crossbody Handbag
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera
- Mermaid Tail Crocheted Blanket
- Silver Metal Light Up Marquee Letter
- Crosley Cruiser Turntable
- Plantronics Bluetooth Headphones
I know that I would appreciate any of these gifts, and you can’t beat Amazon for customer service and delivery (you don’t even have to fight the crowds at the mall!) Looking more great gift ideas? Check out my 2017 Holiday Favorite Picks and also make sure to check out my Holiday Gift Picks for Mom as well as my round up of favorite gift ideas for the baker on your list and don’t forget gift ideas for your favorite book lover and my gift guide for the fashionista.
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.