Looking for the perfect gift idea for the baker on your list? If you know someone that loves to bake, then I’ve got some great gift ideas for you!
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: Gifts for the Baker
If you know someone who loves to bake, then you can appreciate their love for all things kitchen related, but I also think it’s the truly unique items that show them that you really thought this through. If you are stumped, I’m here to help! Check out my top 20 picks for the baker on your list:
- KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Cookie and Fondant Cutters
- Cosmos 10-Piece Fondant Tool Set
- Silpat Silicone Baking Mat
- Personalized Embossed Cookie Stamp
- Ipow Silicone Cupcake Liners Set
- TTLIFE Silicone Baking Utensils
- Mad for Muffins Cookbook
- Pyrex 4-Piece Glass Measuring Cup Set
- Pyrex Vintage Charm 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set
- Rachael Ray 10-Piece Non-Stick Bakeware Set
- KitchenAid Artisan Designer Mixer
- Whitmore Supreme Baker’s Rack
- Betty Crocker Big Book of Cookies
- Betty Crocker Baking Lover’s Delight Gift Basket
- Leadingstar Fondant Embossing Rolling Pins
- Wilton Certified Food Coloring
- Mason Jar Ceramic Measuring Set
- Personalized Rolling Pin
- Lovely Sweetheart Polka Dot Vintage Apron
Now, sometimes even bakers don’t want to bake, so you could totally try something crazy like bringing them a DIY Your Own Sundae Kit from Baskin Robbins or maybe a gift card to their favorite bakery or restaurant?
I know that I would appreciate any of these gifts, and you can’t beat Amazon for customer service and delivery (you don’t even have to fight the crowds at the mall!) Looking more great gift ideas? Check out my 2016 Holiday Favorite Picks and also make sure to check out my Holiday Gift Picks for Mom.
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.