Pear Salad with Feta Recipe
Sometimes it’s the simple things that are the BEST things! This easy Pear Salad with Feta recipe will become one of your favorites and you can change it up depending on what you have on hand but I’ve gotten in the habit of grabbing both pears, greens and feta every time I hit the grocery store. Blueberries really add a nice burst of flavor to this salad, but you could also try raspberries and we’ve event added walnuts and almonds. That’s what I love about salads, you can throw them together (literally) based on the items that you have on hand but this recipe will give you a base for a salad that makes a great lunch or even works well as a side salad along with your dinner!
The ingredients that you are able to find for recipes like this pear salad with feta might vary by season or location but don’t let that frustrate you. Buy what you find locally and change it up from time to time. I love to shop our local farmer’s market for salad ingredients but it is only open certain months of the year so recipes like this vary depending on when and where I’m shopping but I find that it is also a great way to experiment and tweak the recipe to your liking.
Because it’s so pretty, this is also a fantastic salad choice for luncheons and gatherings.
½ of a fresh ripe pear
2 cups of fresh spring greens and spinach
dusting of micro greens & sprouts
a few large chunks of feta
1/3 of a cup of large, fresh & organic blueberries
Drizzle of avocado oil or your favorite vinaigrette
Obviously you can expand the size of this recipe based on your serving needs, but I am sharing it on a per serving basis.
Thoroughly wash and then try to dry your veggies and fruit.
Slice the pear in half, core and then cut into thin pieces.
Add the dried greens to a bowl and then pack in as much goodness on top as you can with the pears, blueberries, sprouts & micro greens along with the feta.
I spritzed a bit of avocado oil on this for a light finish to this burst of freshness!
Print the Recipe
- ½ of a fresh ripe pear
- 2 cups of fresh spring greens and spinach
- dusting of micro greens & sprouts
- a few large chunks of feta
- 1/3 of a cup of large, fresh & organic blueberries
- drizzle of avocado oil or your favorite vinaigrette
- Thoroughly wash and then try to dry your veggies and fruit.
- Slice the pear in half, core and then cut into thin pieces.
- Add the dried greens to a bowl and then pack in as much goodness on top as you can with the pears, blueberries, sprouts & micro greens along with the feta.
- Spritz with a bit of avocado oil for a light finish to this burst of freshness!