Easy Under the Sea Snacks for Kids!
Little hands will love helping because they are a non-baking activity and as we all know, kids love to play with frosting! Let them get creative and make their own underwater designs, I have seen all kind of gummy candies lately that represent all kinds of fish, sharks, octopus and more!
These would also be wonderful for a school snack or classroom party!
1. Spread your vanilla frosting on top of your graham crackers
2. Using your fingertips or a small spoon, sprinkle a small amount of your Graham cracker crumbs onto the bottom of each frosted Graham cracker too look like the ocean bottom
3. Place a shark onto your vanilla frosting
4. Now place a couple blue jumbo dot sprinkles above the shark to look like bubbles
5. Place a couple green jumbo dot sprinkles on the Graham cracker crumbs to look like rocks
6. Now place an orange dot sprinkle anywhere on the vanilla frosting, break another orange dot in half, and place the rounded side onto the other orange dot to look like a fish.
Aren’t these the cutest? What other ideas do you have for making fun underwater scenes on graham crackers? Here are a few other items that I spotted that might come in handy if you want to get a little fancier with these:
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.