We LOVE our snow here in Idaho … and playing in the snow is one of our favorite activities! We had several snow toys from last year that the kids were dying to play with again, so I thought I would share with you a few of our favorites!
We used this Flexible Flyer Snow Block to make this fun fort…and it works great! So easy, especially with the great packing snow we woke up to!
- Another of our favorites is this
- …it really works and is so easy that my 6 year old was making some mean snowballs!
- Lightweight snowball maker for quick snow compacting
- Makes perfectly round snowball in roughly one second
- Ideal for preparing snowballs before a big showdown
- Includes molded handle for easy, comfortable use
- Measures 15 inches long; for ages 4 and older
AND … if you still need more snow inspiration, check out all of the other great Snow Toys on Amazon right now!!
“Remember, Amazon prices can change at anytime, and if you can find an item when it is reduced in price, it’s a great way to score awesome deals and stock up without even having to leave the house! Make sure to keep an eye on your “wish list” items: check my latest Amazon Deals and keep an eye out for great Amazon Warehouse deals.”
Check out my post on 10 Snow Science Experiments that you can try with the kids!!
And after all of the snow fun, make sure to check out my Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe!
HAVE NO SNOW??
Maybe consider this fun Be Amazing Insta-Snow Jar (Makes 2 Gallons). We played with this last year during our snow shortage, and we sent this to the cousins in Arizona so that they could enjoy some snow this year! Hours of fun and just a little bit amazing!! (GREAT reviews too!)
- Create incredibly realistic snow scenes without the hassle of melting ice
- Absorbs up to 100 times its weight in water
- Just spritz with water to make it fluff-up
- All non-toxic and fully safety tested
- Great for holiday decorating
- Makes 2 gallons/ 7.57 liters of snow
Plus, shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or with Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!