Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it and there is no time like the present to start planning some fun crafts and activities for the kiddos. Here is a fun round up of 10 Easy Valentine Crafts & Activities for Kids with a great variety of ideas for all ages and abilities!
1. Love Potion Activity from Mommy’s Bundle
2. Heart Shaped Bird Feeder from The Springmount 6 Pack
3. Painted Heart Valentine’s Craft for Kids from Bless This Mess
4. Valentine Twig Arrows from Carolyn’s Homework
5. Love Bug Finger Puppets from Family Food and Travel
6. Paper Heart Chain Garland from Mom vs. the Boys
7. Shark Box for Valentines from The Joys of Boys
8. Tissue Paper Flowers from Life With Lovebugs
9. Toddler Valentine’s Painting from Kendall Rayburn
10. Valentine Box Craft from She Saved
Do you LOVE love?
Make sure to check out all off my other fun Valentine’s Day activities, snacks and ideas!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.