Looking for a fun Valentine’s Day snack idea? Check out these fun heart tortilla chips! Aren’t they darling? Even better, they are super easy and will add such a fun touch to your love day festivities! Obviously, you can make these in other shapes and sizes as well, but I think that these heart shaped chips are just too fun! The food coloring is optional of course, and you can get creative and use different cookie cutter shapes as well. Whatever the case, these fun homemade tortilla chips are a big hit with my family!
You will also need:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
3. Place your corn tortillas onto your pan
4. Use a cookie cutter to cut out your heart shapes, toss the scraps away
5. Mix a drop of pink food coloring with a tablespoon of water
6. Using a piece of paper towel, dip it into your food coloring and water mix and rub it into the top of about half your hearts
7. Cook your heart chips for 6-7 minutes on each side
8. Spray with a little butter cooking spray and sprinkles a little salt on top
9. Cook for another couple minutes
10. Serve with a little salsa and enjoy!