I love a delicious dessert, even more so when I can have it ready in minutes. This Easy Key Lime Pie recipe is so quick to make and amazingly good! Mix up a few basic ingredients, pour them into a prepared pie crust, and chill for an hour. I love this one to go along with a light dinner, a summer cookout or for something sweet on St. Patrick’s Day when you need a little green.
- 1 8oz. block of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of lime juice (use key lime juice if you can find it!)
- 3 drops of green food coloring
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Put the softened cream cheese in a bowl and mix with your hand mixer until creamy. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined.
- Add the lime juice and the food coloring. Mix until combined.
- Pour into the pie tin. Refrigerate until set, about an hour.
- Garnish with lime zest and lime slices if you’d like. Yummy with some whipped cream on top, too!