Today I’m sharing with you our BEST unique gift ideas for HER (you) this holiday season!
As you probably know, I spend a lot of time reviewing products. As I’ve gotten older, a lot more of the products I’m reviewing are beauty and skincare related. Some of that has to do with my own interests in taking better care of myself, but a lot of it also has to do with the fact that I have a teenage daughter who is all about the latest and greatest beauty products.
BEST unique gift ideas for HER
I think that the most important part about finding just the right gift for someone is giving a gift that shows them that you were thinking about them. Here are some of my favorite gifts to give, along with the reason that I love to gift these items.
- Dime Beauty Products: One of my very favorite skincare brands that rarely goes on sale, but truly … is a gift to your skin! As a Dime Beauty partner, I’ve also got a coupon code that will save you money! Use code: SHESAVED to take up to 20% off your purchase! *My personal favorite is the Hyper Glow: instant natural tan and their perfumes are SO good, definitely “best gifter” status!
- Milk Makeup: Oh my goodness where do I start with this brand!? I LOVE their products!
Affordable and a huge selection of on-trend products and their Hydro Grip Primer is a MUST. Shop the Milk Makeup Amazon store.
- St. Ives Renewing Collagen & Elastin Daily Facial Moisturizer: it works. It’s awesome. AND it’s under $6 for a huge 10oz tub. I use it every day. I actually have this one on Subscribe & Save.
- 3-Tier Wooden Organizer: this item single handedly saved my sanity (at least when it comes to my bathroom, it did) SO simple, affordable and FINALLY I have a place for all of my skincare and beauty products.
- Lume Deodorant: You guys, this stuff is the real deal. I especially love the Toasted Coconut Invisible Cream, but it’s all good. And even better: it works!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Sculpt Mascara: This NEW Lash Sculpt Mascara delivers doll-like lash definition with supernatural length, lift and volume. (their words) It’s affordable and holy cow does this mascara give you a big lash boost without looking chunky or fake. (my words)
- Oceanly Makeup by Attitude: Perfect your “no-makeup” look with plastic free packaging. Bringing together the best of science and nature, this collection is packed with extracts and oils to revitalize and moisturize skin while also being eco-friendly. Two thumbs up from me and teen.
- The Organic Skin Co: Heavenly products! Seriously make sure to check out The Organic Skin Co Amazon store, and stay tuned for more shares from this brand. I discovered them first from a friend who is very versed in fabulous skincare, and I’m a little bit obsessed with their “The Good Oil” … it’s amazing!
- Candles and SO much from the Adirondack Fragrance Farm … you guys! Next level, super high quality gifts, and also – a fantastic brand to buy for yourself, you deserve it, you know you do!
- Practical and SO good, Hello Mello Loungewear products are wonderfully made and packaged and products that just make you feel good. Giving them as a gift makes you feel even better, because I promise you the person you gift them to will think you have excellent taste.
- RescueMD Restorative Lip Treatment: literally saved my lips. And also makes them feels super kissable and good. This is another item that I think would be a great and practical gift, but also a really sweet thing you can do for yourself. Your lips (and your smooching partner) will thank you!
- Morning Glamour products are luxurious and affordable, two of my favorite things!! Shop the Morning Glamour Amazon store and you’ll find gifts for all ages, and I have to say, their satin pillowcases would make wonderful (and thoughtful) stocking stuffers!
Well, there you go – happy shopping … so many wonderful and unique gift ideas for her, and you! Hopefully this list gives you a wide range of gifting ideas and also some items that you might want to shop for after the holiday rush. All of these items are tried and tested and brands that I recommend. There are so many choices out there when it comes to beauty products and self care items.
Hopefully this gives you some holiday gift inspiration when you are looking for unique gift ideas for her (or you!) .. I love sharing these ideas and all of these are brands that I personally work with to bring you the very best products and gift ideas for everyone on your shopping list. Things like favorite slippers, deals on
If you need more gift inspiration, make sure to check out my other gift guides and gift ideas!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.