Little Debbie Valentine Hearts Snacks
Little Debbie Valentine Hearts Chocolate Snack Cakes
These sweet Little Debbie Valentine Hearts snacks are incredibly simple to make but can be the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day. Let’s be honest, you might have the best of intentions, but if you are short on time then sometimes a cute idea like this saves the day. And the best part: everyone will love them!
Little Debbie Valentine Hearts
- Little Debbie Be My Valentine Creme Filled Cakes
- Pink paper straws
- Red and pink cardstock
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
1. Carefully press your paper straw into the top right of your chocolate heart, through the heart, and out the bottom left.
2. Wipe your straw clean.
3. Cut out several pink and red triangles about 1″ high and 1″ wide at the bottom.
4. Then cut out several pink and red feathers with a triangle point at the top, a triangle point cut out from the other side, and cut fringe on each side.
5. Carefully hot glue the arrow point to the top right and the arrow feather to the bottom left.
So cute, right? You could even make these Little Debbie Valentine Hearts are part of your party activities or classroom celebrations.
Do you have anyone that would love to make these Little Debbie Valentine Hearts with you?
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.