Homemade Onion Rings With Kale & Cucumber Dip
Onion Ring Ingredients
Vegetable Oil, for frying
Onion Ring Directions
1. Peel and slice onions
3. Crack two eggs into 1 cup of beer and mix with a fork.
4. Pour egg and beer mixture into flour and seasoning and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
5. Fold chopped kale into batter
6. Heat 3 cups of vegetable oil in a large stock pot or deep fryer.
7. Once oil is hot dredge onion rings in batter and drop gently into hot oil. Deep fry battered onions in small batches. Remove onion rings when they are golden brown and place on paper towel to drain.