Easy Craft: Easter Fence Activity
Looking for an easy Easter Craft that your little ones will enjoy? This fun Easter Fence can be put together with a few simple supplies and makes a perfect decorative piece.
This is such a fun and easy Easter craft project and a great way to provide a fun preschool activity while creating Easter decor for the classroom as well! You could also improvise this project for older or younger ages. This darling little ornamental fence makes for a cute Easter decoration that kids will love!
Easy Easter Craft
Supplies for making this Easter Fence Craft
- 8.5 x 5.5″ blue foam craft sheets
- Jumbo craft sticks
- White craft paint
- Faux green paper grass, Tissue Grass or Easter Basket Grass
- Miniature plastic Easter eggs
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
How to Make an Easter Fence
1. Lay out a piece of an old newspaper onto your craft surface and paint 9 craft sticks white and let dry.
2. Cut a small piece of grass off about 8″ x 2″ and carefully hot glue to the bottom of your horizontally place blue craft sheet.
3. Cut off one ends of 5 craft stick and carefully glue onto your grass vertically with the flat end on the bottom with each spaced evenly apart.
4. Now cut the ends off of 4 craft sticks and place them horizontally across the craft sticks with a 1.5″ space in between the two sticks and cut off any excess stick on the sides.
5. Then hot glue your miniature plastic eggs to the bottom of the fence/grass.
If you want to incorporate this craft into a lesson plan you could also pair it with a fun Easter story or character. For a Sunday school classroom you could have kids add a bible verse.
Do you have someone in your home that would have fun making this easy Easter craft with you?