Easy Craft: Easter Fence Activity
Looking for an easy Easter Craft that your little ones will enjoy? This fun Easter Fence can be put together with a few simple supplies and makes a perfect decorative piece.
This is such a fun and easy Easter craft project and a great way to provide a fun preschool activity while creating Easter decor for the classroom as well! You could also improvise this project for older or younger ages. This darling little ornamental fence makes for a cute Easter decoration that kids will love!
Easy Easter Craft
Supplies for making this Easter Fence Craft
- 8.5 x 5.5″ blue foam craft sheets
- Jumbo craft sticks
- White craft paint
- Faux green paper grass, Tissue Grass or Easter Basket Grass
- Miniature plastic Easter eggs
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
How to Make an Easter Fence
1. Lay out a piece of an old newspaper onto your craft surface and paint 9 craft sticks white and let dry.
2. Cut a small piece of grass off about 8″ x 2″ and carefully hot glue to the bottom of your horizontally place blue craft sheet.
3. Cut off one ends of 5 craft stick and carefully glue onto your grass vertically with the flat end on the bottom with each spaced evenly apart.
4. Now cut the ends off of 4 craft sticks and place them horizontally across the craft sticks with a 1.5″ space in between the two sticks and cut off any excess stick on the sides.
5. Then hot glue your miniature plastic eggs to the bottom of the fence/grass.
If you want to incorporate this craft into a lesson plan you could also pair it with a fun Easter story or character. For a Sunday school classroom you could have kids add a bible verse.
Do you have someone in your home that would have fun making this easy Easter craft with you?
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.