Crispy Easter Eggs
Here’s a cute holiday snack you can make for any upcoming Easter or spring themed parties. To make them you need:
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 package(s) (10 1/2-ounce) mini marshmallows
- Assorted food coloring (optional)
- 6 cup(s) crisp rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- Assorted pastel M&M’s (preferably Minis), frozen (optional)
Head over to Delish.com for the recipe and instructions!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.