*Disclosure: I was provided with compensation for this Chili’s review and information share. Opinions are 100% my own.
We love Chili’s!
They have a great menu, and they tend to have great coupons (kid’s eat free days are my favorite!) and now they are even offering a Chili’s rewards program!
I love that the recently refreshed their menu.
Some of the new Chili’s Menu items include:
- Apps: White Spinach Queso, Crispy Cheddar Bites or Smoked Wings
- Baby Back Ribs: new flavors include Dr Pepper BBQ and Craft Beer BBQ
- Lighter Choices: Ancho Salmon or 6 oz. Classic Sirloin with Grilled Avocado
- Tacos: new Top Shelf Tacos including Ranchero Chicken, Pork Carnitas, Grilled Fish and Spicy Shrimp
- Quesadillas: new Smoked Chicken Quesadillas
- Kid’s: Grilled Chicken, Cheeseburger and Burger Bites
We had the opportunity to dine in last week to check out the new menu items, and I was so impressed.
The hubby and I ordered the new Top Shelf Tacos. I had the shrimp and he had the chicken and they were soooooo good!
Of course, we finished off our meal with Chili’s Molten Chocolate Cake, because it’s the perfect way to end a Chili’s meal!
PLUS, now with their new rewards program, you won’t feel as guilty about ordering dessert!
Chili’s Rewards Program
My Chili’s Rewards launched at company-owned restaurants nationwide this week. Unlike any other casual dining loyalty program, guests have complete control over what and when they redeem points.
As if the Chili’s Rewards Program already awesome, there’s a freebie for simply signing up!
What are the perks?
- Immediate benefit of 60 free points just for joining the loyalty program as well as a free appetizer or dessert on your birthday
- Members receive 1 point for each full $1 spent at a participating Chili’s (excludes alcohol, tax and gratuity)
- Points can be redeemed for almost any Chili’s menu item. Redeem any day or time of the week
- To increase reward status, members can participate in challenges for extra points, like trying the latest menu item or referring a friend
- Other perks like free dessert salsa or a non alcoholic beverage on every visit at participating locations or you might even be able to enjoy free chips
- As a rewards member Chili’s regulars earn with every purchase in their Chili Rewards account
- Log into you Chili Mobile App at www.Chilis.com to learn more about how to earn by signing up for my Chili rewards
See the Chili’s website for full terms and conditions.
Get the full scoop by watching the video or reading more about and learn how to join My Chili’s Rewards here:
If you love to dine out, don’t forget to check out my other tips and tricks for saving at restaurants, like these Applebee’s Menu items!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.