Have you been dreaming about a Disney Cruise? If so, you’re in luck! Disney Cruise Line just announced their 2023 Disney sailing dates which means that you can start now by making a reservation for your dream vacation.
How to SAVE on a Disney Cruise
When you book your Disney cruise with Get Away Today, you’ll be able to reserve your sailing for just a $100 deposit. The best part? You can also get up to $300 in on-board credit! But don’t wait, these incredible offers don’t last long and these cruises sell out!
How to get this promotion:
- Call 877-510-2929 to speak to a cruise expert directly, and make sure to tell them about seeing this offer on SheSaved so they know what you are referencing.
- Onboard credit is dependent on ship, sailing and stateroom.
- $100 per stateroom deposit is non-refundable and applies toward the total balance. However, this is only available on cruises that don’t require full payment at booking.
- Reduced deposit payment plan is due in full 30 days prior to cruise final payment date as listed on invoice.
- Cannot be combined with any additional offers or discounts.
If you’re thinking about booking a Disney cruise, make sure you do it as soon as possible. The earlier you book, the more you’ll save!
Rates will continue to increase, so it’s best to book as soon as rates are released. I’ve personally seen cabin prices go up $1200 just by waiting, so make sure you book your cruise with Get Away Today as soon as possible.
If you want to start looking at options and prices for Disney Cruises go here.
Plus with voyages sailing from California, Texas, Florida and New York, you’ll be able to find a cruise that’s affordable and close to home. Make sure you visit or call Get Away Today to take advantage of this incredible deal. Let them know that SheSaved sent you to get the savings!!
Looking for other Disney getaways and ways to save?
Make sure to check out my other Disney Travel posts to find other ways to save on Disney travel including some great ways to save on trips to Disneyland’s Pixar Fest and even ways to get Disney Adult Tickets at the kid ticket price!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.