Easy Loaded Fruit Pudding Salad
This Easy Loaded Fruit Pudding Salad is just TOO easy and so yummy! It’s been a recipe that I go to often when I need a fun side or quite additional to a meal or potluck and it’s always a favorite. I’m always asked for the recipe and I love that it’s so easy that I can share it on the spot! It’s been on my to-do list forever to get it shared here on the blog, so I’m excited to finally have it here.
The fact that it’s made with pudding gives is a wonderful thickness and the fact that it’s so easy to make means that teens and tweens can help with this one too! My kids ask for it a lot so I try to keep these ingredients on hand as this “salad” also works great as a dessert and pairs wonderfully with fresh baked cookies or shortbread.
2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant pudding—vanilla or cheesecake works best
3 cups milk
8 ounces whipped topping
12 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
14 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained and patted dry
2-3 bananas, sliced
Additional fruit or berries if desired
1. Mix milk together with pudding until smooth. Add in whipped topping and fruit/berries. Stir to combine.
2. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours prior to serving.
Print the Recipe
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant pudding—vanilla or cheesecake works best
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 12 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
- 14 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained and patted dry
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- Additional fruit or berries if desired
- Mix milk together with pudding until smooth. Add in whipped topping and fruit/berries. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours prior to serving.
- Serves 6-8
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.