Boo! If you are looking for an easy and spooky treat to serve to your little goblins, these easy Ghost Pudding Cups are perfect! They are not only very easy to whip up, but there are so many variations that you could make of this treat. (Some healthier than others!) These are great for classroom parties because they are self contained, making them very easy to serve and eat!
35 Oreos (about 2/3 of package), fillings removed
1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
2 packages vanilla instant pudding mix
4 cups of milk (2 per package of pudding)
Orange food coloring
*For eyes, options can include: chocolate chips, black gel icing, or M&M’s
1. Make pudding according to the directions on package. Add orange food coloring and place in refrigerator to cool.
2. Place Oreos (with fillings removed) into a plastic bag and crush until all pieces are broken into small chunks.
3. Divide amount in half, and distribute first half in bottom of cups. Add 1⁄2 cup of pudding to each cup, and top with remaining Oreos.
4. Fill a large Ziploc bag with Cool Whip and snip off a corner to pipe on the ghost toppers.
5. Use chocolate chips, black gel icing or M&M’s to add eyes.
Recipe yields 8 servings