If you are looking for AWESOME Easter basket stuffer ideas… these bars would be amazing! I will definitely be putting these in my hubby’s basket!
KIND bars have always been a favorite in our household, so we were excited to try out these bars that were new to us. I feel very confident buying KIND products because I know that not only will my family eat them, they are also healthy choices for my active kids and hubby. My husband actually almost always has a spare KIND bar on hand in his work truck, as he knows they are always a good go-to for a pick-me-up when he is too busy to stop for a real meal.
Below are the two varieties of KIND bars that we reviewed:
- Made with whole nuts flavored with delicious spices containing only 5 grams of sugar or less
- Naturally lower in sugar, no artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols!
- Good source of protein, high in fiber while being lower in sugar
- Made with 100% whole grains (Gluten Free Oats, Millet, Quinoa, Amaranth and Buckwheat)
- Unique texture- perfectly chewy with a crunch!
- Each bar provides 1/3 of your daily whole grains needs and is a good source of fiber
Our thoughts? I have yet to meet a KIND bar that I didn’t like and we loved both of these. The Nuts & Spices bars are a nice twist, very unique and flavorful and if you are a nut lover, you will really enjoy them. The Healthy Grains bars are also a nice and unique snack, I really like the texture and the chewy-ness. I also really like the flat shape of these, it makes them very easy to tuck in a bag or backpack.
Pledge to be STRONG and KIND. Strong and kind are two words you don’t see together every day. We’ve teamed up with NBA All-Star Kevin Durant to prove the best way to show strength is to choose kindness. And to play it forward even more, KIND is donating $1 million to the Kevin Durant Charity Foundation to create specialized education and after-school programming for at-risk youth to teach them how to be STRONG & KIND.
I love, love, LOVE this, and I it felt awesome to take this pledge!! Go here to take the pledge, and make sure to share it with your friends via facebook and twitter!