This is a unque decor idea and also something that might make a really cool Mother’s Day gift. What you need:
- 3 ~ Treasured Recipes from Nana
- 3 ~ 11″ x 14″ Ready Made Frames
- Saw Tooth Picture Hangers (included with frame)
- 3 ~ 11″ x 14′ Mat Boards (not ones with the centers cut out ~ see below)
- Archival, Double-Sided, Removable Tape
- 6 Yards Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
- Measuring Tape
- Small Nails
Head over to Tattered Style for the full tutorial!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.