One of my favorite parts about Valentine’s Day is selecting the Valentine’s Day cards that my kiddos will share with their classmates and friends.
No matter what your budget, sometimes the funnest ones are the ones that you make yourself. I have gathered up 10 DIY Valentines for Kids that will offer you quite a few choices.
I really enjoy the time that we spend working on getting their cards ready to hand out and it reminds me of when I used to love giving and getting Valentines as a kid!
1. I Chew’s You Printable for Gum from She Saved
2. Tootsie Pop Super Valentines from One Creative Mommy
3. I Wheelie Like You Valentine for Cars from A Mom’s Take
4. Be My Sweetheart Valentine Printable from About Family Crafts
5. Monster Valentines from Better in Bulk
6. Hooked on You Printable for Goldfish from Frugal Coupon Living
7. You Are Just Write, Valentine Printable for Pencils from Bargain Briana
8. Pixie Stix Valentine Printable from Crafting in the Rain
9. Friendship Bracelet Valentine Cards from She Saved
10. LEGO Valentine Printables from Mom vs. the Boys
MORE DIY Valentine Ideas
Do you LOVE love?
DIY Valentine cards and gifts are not only a great way to save money, but a wonderful way to put your heart into giving. Isn’t that what Valentine’s Day is all about anyway?
Make sure to check out all off my other fun Valentine’s Day activities, snacks and ideas!
Here are a few of my personal favorites:
Frugal Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas (including some more DIY Valentine ideas)
Not only will homemade DIY Valentine cards and gifts save you time and money but it feels good to put in the time making and creating something. My kids always love putting together the classroom exchange Valentine’s Day cards as much as they love receiving them!
It’s such a fun Valentine tradition and this is a great way to enjoy the whole process!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.