15 St. Patrick’s Day Books for Kids
St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday! We use it as an excuse to make some funky green and rainbow colored food.
I LOVE holiday themed books! It is such a fun way to change up our story times AND teachers LOVE getting these books when we are done with them, as they can use them year after year as part of their holiday reading.
Get in the Irish spirit with some of these great St. Patrick’s Day books for kids. Here are 15 that I think look awesome!
- St. Patrick’s Day Alphabet
- That’s What Leprechauns Do
- Magic Tree House #43: Leprechaun in Late Winter
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover!
- Green Shamrocks
- The Luckiest St. Patrick’s Day Ever
- The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day
- The St. Patrick’s Day Shillelagh
- Jamie O’Rourke and the Big Potato: An Irish Folktale
- A Fine St. Patrick’s Day
- The Leprechaun Who Lost His Rainbow
- Lets Celebrate St Patricks Day
- Jack and the Leprechaun
- Discovery In The Woods: A St. Patrick’s Day Surprise
- St. Patrick’s Day from the Black Lagoon
You can find more St. Patrick’s Day books for kids on Amazon, and check out their entire children’s book section.
I’m already starting to think about some Easter themed books to tuck in the Easter baskets!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.