Photo Credit: Crystal & Co
Now that Halloween is out of the way, I was looking for fun Thanksgiving crafts when I stumbled on this adorable project! With the weather cooling down, I like to have some Thanksgiving crafts on hand for the kids to complete.
- 1 2 x 4 piece of lumber
- Paint color of your choice
- Small paint brush
- 2 sheets of white paper
- Free give thanks printable (available at Crystal & Co)
- Newspaper (for protecting your work space)
- 1-2 oz of Mod Podge (I like to pour mine into a small bowl)
- Sponge brush for applying Mod Podge
- Raffia (optional)
- Hot glue (not needed if you choose not to add the raffia bows)
Head over to Crystal & Co for the complete instructions to complete the Thanksgiving Wooden Blocks project!
Thanks Crystal & Co!