Photo Credit: Land O Lakes
I love fresh salads in the summer time! Not only is this recipe for Southwest Cornbread Salad visually appealing, but it tastes great too!
Southwest Cornbread Salad
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 medium (2 cups) tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 small (1 cup) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 cups crumbled cornbread
- 2 (15.25-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15.8-ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed, drained
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Colby Jack cheese
Head over to Land O Lakes for the complete instructions!
Photo Credit and Thanks to Land O Lakes!