How many times have you made cookies and just wished you could have the dough? Well now you can! To make this awesome looking Monster Cookie Dough Dip you need:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats, old fashioned or quick
- 2/3 cup plain M&Ms (give or take)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Head over to The Girl Who Ate Everything for the instructions!
Meet the author – Keri Lyn
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. She Saved has become a community for like-minded consumers who appreciate saving money, time and sanity by getting the best deals on quality products and experiences.