Toilet Paper Storage, Bathroom Humor and Decor
Because sometimes you’ve just gotta find humor in the little things, right?
I don’t think I appreciated bathroom humor too much until I had children. I mean, again – you’ve gotta laugh or you just might cry.
In a time when people are scrambling to stock up on things like toilet paper, I thought it would be fun to look at some darling bathroom decor items that I didn’t even know existed.
And if there is one room in the house that would have a sense of humor it would most certainly be the bathroom.
Here are eight fun items that are not only affordable, but would be a cute addition to your bathroom decor:
- You Never Know What You Have Until It’s Gone Sign – How accurate is this? In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever thought twice about actually being out of toilet paper. It’s kind of one of those things that creates panic (literally!) just thinking about it. As we’ve seen in our country lately, people don’t mess around (pardon the pun) when it comes to stocking up for their toilet paper storage!
- Industrial Toilet Paper Holder with Shelf – How cute is this? And let’s be honest – the little shelf is pretty handy too!
- Stretching Yoga Cat Toilet Paper Holder – I love how this piece allows you to stack your TP and won’t take up much room. Perfect for small spaces, it’s a great way to get your toilet paper storage out of the way.
- Vintage Metal Keep This Bathroom Clean Sign – Again, see how humor is a great way to get your point across? I love this darling sign that encourages bathroom patrons to aim well.
- Tick Tack Toe Toilet Paper Roll Holder for the Bathroom Wall – I think this is one of the most creative bathroom decor items that I’ve seen, a tick tack toe board that doubles as a toilet paper storage rack? Brilliant! It’s available in dark wood and also in a white washed tick tack toe board as well.
- Please Seat Yourself Bathroom Sign – There is no way someone could enter your bathroom and not smile after seeing this sign!!
- Sheep Toilet Paper Holder – Wouldn’t this be darling in a farm house?
- Nice Butt Toilet Paper Holder Box – Again, this is going to put a smile on their faces and they’ll come out of your restroom smiling. I mean, who doesn’t love a compliment!?
Aren’t those fun? I think that sometimes it’s hard to find humor in moments like these. Just like sometimes it’s hard to find toilet paper. But if we find ways to smile at the little things, we can all get through. So cheers to bathroom humor. May you always have all of the TP that you need.
Also, for those of you asking, I haven’t found any great sources for toilet paper yet. I do know many stores are now opening early with limits of toilet paper inventory. This has allowed some people to stock up. I’ve even heard of some stores opening early for seniors, which I love!
If you are really stuck, you might considering ordering online and waiting for fulfillment. I know some brands like Boxed (save $15 off your order of $60 of more + FREE shipping with coupon code: PJAYI at checkout) will be getting more in stock and ship when that happens.
Bathroom Gift Ideas
And on that note… whoever thought that toilet paper would make a great gift? I had to laugh today when a neighbor was telling us that he was sending his college daughter toilet paper in her birthday package.
And if you are wondering what to do with all of those empty toilet paper rolls, I’ve got a cute Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll craft for you!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.