Disneyland Savings Tips: Save Up to $75 Per Ticket!
Oh you know how I love my Disney savings tips!!
And, as happens from time to time, we just learned that Disneyland ticket and MaxPass prices were raised this morning. BUT, never fear!! Thanks to our partnership with Get Away Today you can still get last year’s prices on your Disneyland tickets by purchasing them NOW which can save up to $75 per ticket!
Best of all, they offer the lowest price guaranteed, and you can purchase your tickets risk-free.
Here is everything you need to know:
- Save up to $75 on each Disneyland ticket for travel ANY date in 2020
- If you don’t know when you’re going, enter an estimated travel date – just be aware that the Kids Spring Special and SoCal Resident ticket offers must be used in full by May 21, 2020. All other tickets are good any day in 2020.
- Get Ticket Only Peace of Mind travel insurance for just $25 per ticket order, NOT per ticket – and get unlimited reschedules and a full refund (minus $25 Peace of Mind fee) if you need to cancel – it’s no risk!
- Get Away Today offers the ONLY refundable Disneyland tickets
- You MUST book by 8pm MT on February 20, 2020 to lock-in 2019 prices
- Don’t wait to book – if you miss the cut off, you will miss the savings
- You can lock-in your prices now for just $175 down with their interest-free Layaway Plan
- Use promo code SHESAVED and save an extra $10 on any 2-night or longer hotel stay + at least 2 tickets
- If you’ve already booked your tickets or vacation through Get Away Today, you’re locked-in to the lowest price!
Current Disneyland Ticket Deals and Offers
- Save up to $75 over gate prices by booking your Disneyland tickets with Get Away Today by Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 11:59pm MT
- Buy now, or lock-in your prices for just $175 down with Get Away Today’s Layaway Plan
- If you’ve already purchased your tickets, or if they’re on a Layaway Plan with Get Away Today, you’re already locked in!
- The Kids Spring Offer on 3-Day tickets for travel by May 21, 2020 are now up to a $111 per ticket savings!
- The SoCal Ticket offer on 3-Day tickets for travel by May 21, 2020 are now up to a $131 per ticket savings!
- You can save even more with my promo code when you book a 2-night stay with at least two tickets.
Exact Disneyland Ticket savings based on ticket type over the current gate pricing:
Every dollar counts when it comes to family travel and these Disneyland savings deals mean more money in your pocket to enjoy in the parks!!
Get Away Today Customer Service is Second to NONE!
I love booking our travels with the folks from Get Away Today. Not only do they save you money, but they save you time and sanity by helping you understand how the whole process works and guess what?
They make themselves available to you 24/7 should anything go wrong with your travel adventures!! I’ve never seen this type of customer service and trust me: it’s a HUGE confidence builder when you are planning a meaningful trip like this.
Things happen. But knowing you are purchasing your tickets through a company that stands behind you during the process, is amazing!
Disneyland 2020 Calendar of Events
If you have any plans at all to get to Disneyland this year, I highly recommend checking out the Disneyland 2020 Calendar of events that we published earlier this year and then head on over to Get Away Today OR give them a call at 855-GET-AWAY.
You can save an additional $10 on your vacation package when you mention SheSaved sent you, and use promo code SheSaved.
I’m not kidding when I say it, they will help to bring your Disneyland vacation to new levels of amazing!
Another Disneyland Savings Tip: Buy Disney Merchandise BEFORE You Go!
And here’s a little side tip: buy all those fun souvenirs BEFORE you go!! That alone will save you a ton of money AND you’ll have all of your Disney gear to wear and enjoy and you won’t have to worry about wasting precious time in the park shopping for Disney merchandise.
I love to surprise my kids with Disney Souvenirs when they wake up on Disneyland days!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.