Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Brownie Pops
These Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Brownie Pops are the perfect sweet treat and a fun way to spread the love! Super simple, they are a cute idea for classroom Valentine’s Day parties. Best of all, you can make them right from the box which makes this fun recipe both quick and affordable.
Print the Recipe
- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 10 oz package of Wilton light pink chocolate candy melts
- 10 oz package of Wilton bright pink candy melts
- Red, white and pink lollipop sticks
- 3" heart shaped cookie cutter
- 2 small sandwich baggies
- Kitchen scissors
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix, eggs, water and oil.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Insert a toothpick around 30 minutes, if it comes out clean the brownies are done.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let cool completely.
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Use the heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the heart shaped brownies.
- Gently insert a lollipop stick stick into the base of each brownie and place on the baking sheet.
- Pour 5 oz of each Wilton candy colors melt into separate microwave safe bowls.
- Place each bowl in the microwave one at a time - heating for 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Scoop the melted chocolate into 1 sandwich baggy.
- Snip the corners of the baggies and gently squeeze the melted chocolate from each baggy onto the brownies in a zig-zag pattern.
- Repeat with all the brownies.
- *Makes approximately 6-8 heart brownies
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.