Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Brownie Pops
These Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Brownie Pops are the perfect sweet treat and a fun way to spread the love! Super simple, they are a cute idea for classroom Valentine’s Day parties. Best of all, you can make them right from the box which makes this fun recipe both quick and affordable.
Print the Recipe
- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 10 oz package of Wilton light pink chocolate candy melts
- 10 oz package of Wilton bright pink candy melts
- Red, white and pink lollipop sticks
- 3" heart shaped cookie cutter
- 2 small sandwich baggies
- Kitchen scissors
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix, eggs, water and oil.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Insert a toothpick around 30 minutes, if it comes out clean the brownies are done.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let cool completely.
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Use the heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the heart shaped brownies.
- Gently insert a lollipop stick stick into the base of each brownie and place on the baking sheet.
- Pour 5 oz of each Wilton candy colors melt into separate microwave safe bowls.
- Place each bowl in the microwave one at a time - heating for 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted. Let cool a few minutes.
- Scoop the melted chocolate into 1 sandwich baggy.
- Snip the corners of the baggies and gently squeeze the melted chocolate from each baggy onto the brownies in a zig-zag pattern.
- Repeat with all the brownies.
- *Makes approximately 6-8 heart brownies