Save BIG on a Disneyland Vacation Package!
Next year at the Disneyland Resort is going to be an unprecedented year with so much going on no matter when your followers travel. Here is a quick recap of some of the upcoming events:
- Get Your Ears On: A Mickey and Minnie Celebration begins in January
- January/February: Lunar New Year Festival
- March/April: Disney California Adventure® Park Food and Wine Festival
- Summer: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Opens
- September/October: Halloween Time at the Disneyland® Resort
- November/December: Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort
The feedback from those of you that have done these deals has been amazing and that makes me SO happy. I personally know the team from Get Away Today and I love that they are here for us if we ever have questions or issues. It’s not always easy to find ways to save at Disney, but every little bit counts and I love these offers!
How to get these deals:
- Visit getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to a travel expert directly.
- No promo code needed, price already reflected in cart.
- Must book by this Friday, November 2, 2018.
- Offer is only valid on 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets for 2018.
- Can be combined with hotel specials to save even more!
If you’re not sure what to do for Christmas this year, Get Away Today already has your present wrapped! When you give the gift of a vacation, you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime. No more forgotten toys, last-minute shopping or clean up – just loads of family fun!
Plus, you can always take advantage of Get Away Today’s interest-free Layaway Plan and book your holiday vacation for just $125 down.
To book your 2019 Disneyland tickets, visit getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY. Don’t forget to mention promo code SheSaved for an additional $10 off your hotel and tickets vacation package. Let them know that She Saved sent you!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.