*Disclosure: I have partnered with GameStop and was compensated for bringing this information to you. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by another person.
Hey Pokémon fans!! I have some exciting news to share (along with an awesome giveaway!)
Pokémon Center just arrived at GameStop and ThinkGeek and right now, fans can get their hands on a huge variety of Pokémon plush dolls, figures, home goods, accessories, pins and trading cards at their local GameStop or ThinkGeek store—all direct from the Pokémon Company!
What does this mean? It means that EVERY GameStop and ThinkGeek store will have its very own Pokémon Center section—fully stocked with everything a budding Pokémon trainer could want! Perfect for holiday gift giving for the Pokémon fans on your list, you can visit in-store or dheck out this selection along with all the new trading cards at GameStop now!
Here are some of our favorite products:
- Pikachu Jumbo Plush: $49.99
- Large plush topped off with a familiar Trainer hat: this is an amazing Pikachu! Hug it, swap out hats, wrestle with it!
- Hat is one size – 7 inches in diameter – and fits most teens and adults!
- Plush stands 13 inches tall without hat and 16 inches with hat
- Measures 16 inches across the tips of its ears!
- Incineroar Large Plush: $32.99
- Big clawed hands, super-detailed and embroidered eyes and snout—this Incineroar plush stands out, the way an evolved form should!
- Features a posable tail, to help Incineroar look fierce or stand tall. Lots of smooth plush, especially its satiny claws and yellow belt ornament. This is big time plush that is ready to roar!
- Posable tail to help position your Pokémon plush just so!
- Stands 14 inches tall!
- Pokémon Gallery Figure: Pikachu Thunderbolt: $16.99
- Mew used Psychic! Sculpted and painted to showcase motion and power, Pokémon Gallery Figures capture Pokémon and their moves in amazing battle poses
- Pikachu Portable Charger – Mighty Mini: 9.99
- Pokémon Pikachu Portable Charger
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive (also available on GameStop.com)
- Micro-boost USB charger – extra juice when you need it most using standard batteries
- Charges devices via USB port on Pikachu’s side
- Will let you run electronics for up to three extra hours
- Pikachu Light Up Slippers: $29.99
- Pikachu’s cheeks light up with every step!
- Fits up to a US men’s shoe size 10 / women’s size 12
- A ThinkGeek creation
Now for the fun part!! Who wants to WIN a Pokémon Prize package?
ONE lucky She Saved winners (US only) will receive a Pokémon Center Trainer Pack from GameStop!
- Pokémon Center Trainer Pack
- Pikachu Jumbo Plush ($49.99 value)
- Pikachu Thunderbolt Gallery Figure ($16.99 value)
- Trading Cards (2 packs!)
I will leave this giveaway open until December 10th (mnt time) … once closed, I will select one winner who will have 48 hours to contact me to claim their prize! GOOD LUCK!!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.