Disclosure: I wrote this post in partnership with GameStop and have been compensated for sharing this information with you!
Force Friday at GameStop!
Happy Friday!! This Friday is actually Force Friday and a chance for GameStop fans can celebrate their inner-Jedi in-store with fellow Star Wars buffs! They’ll be channeling the Force with in-store trivia, raffles, live video gameplay, the debut of a brand new Star Wars figure line, and GameStop locations are also participating in Lucas Film’s augmented reality treasure hunt from Sept. 1-3. Here’s a peek at how that works:
To celebrate Force Friday II, fans can reveal new and favorite characters from Star Wars: The Last Jedi in augmented reality, and help the Resistance find information about key personnel:
- Download the Star Wars app (for iPhone® and Android™) and launch the “Find The Force” feature.
- Starting September 1, look for Star Wars graphics with the “Find The Force” logo at participating retail locations and websites. Click here for full list.
- Scan these graphics using the “Find The Force” feature to reveal AR character experiences.
- A data chip will be unlocked each time a new AR character experience is revealed. Unlock digital rewards as you collect more data chips!
- Each graphic reveals a different AR character experience every day from September 1-3.
Check out this awesome video to learn more:
Here are just a few of the GameStop exclusive Star Wars toys, Funko POPs and sale items that we’ll be featuring this weekend, starting tomorrow.
Star Wars Toys & Collectibles – GameStop Exclusives
- Mystery Minis: Star Wars Bobble Heads
- Star Wars: The Black Series – Battlefront II Inferno Squadron Agent
- Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700: Star Wars Mandalorian Edition Blaster + Face Mask
Star Wars Funko POP! Vinyl Figures
- Princess Leia & R2-D2 – GameStop SDCC 2017 Exclusive
- Boba Fett
- Jabba the Hutt
- Star Wars Boba Fett: Episode VI Bust
Star Wars SALE items
- Star Wars Black Series Trivial Pursuit: $8.00
- Star Wars Black Series 40th Anniversary Legacy Pack: $15.99
- Star Wars Black Series 40th Anniversary Princess Leia: $9.20
- Star Wars Force Awakens Remote Control BB-8: $9.97
If you do shop the GameStop site, make sure to go through Ebates to score cash back (and a $10 gift card if you are a new Ebates user!)
SAVE!! Select Clearance Collectibles & Apparel Sale
Make sure to check out the clearance item while you are in-store (you can also shop online). Right now, GameStop is offering Clearance Collectibles & Apparel for Buy One, Get One Free (discount automatically apply in cart). Select free in-store pickup if stock permits, otherwise you can score FREE shipping on orders of $25 or more with coupon code: SAVER.
Become a PowerUp Rewards Member
If you plan on shopping at GameStop, make sure to become a PowerUp Rewards member. It’s free, and easy and it can earn you FREE stuff and big savings. AND if you are a Funko Pop! fan, even better! It turns out the GameStop fans also happen to be big into Pop! figures so GameStop is sharing the love by offering not only the best Funko deals around, but also offering their quick acting PowerUp Rewards members a free Funko Pop! ($9 and below) at any GameStop store!
If you are already a PowerUp Rewards member, you probably have a FREE Funko Pop! award in your account, just check your email on how to claim YOUR Funko freebie. *if you are and didn’t see your freebie email, check your spam, many are reporting finding it there! If you still don’t see it, you can go here to the Power Up Rewards page and enter your email, phone number and the code: INSIDER to get a coupon for your FREE Pop!
If you are NOT yet a PowerUpRewards member and would still like to try to get a FREE Funko Pop! I would head into a GameStop store asap and sign up for the Power Up Rewards program in-store. Some readers are reporting that they were able to immediately turn around and enter their email info on the Power Up Rewards page and score a FREE Pop!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.