Easy Easter Snack: Carrot Shaped Treats for Kids
Super easy and the kids love them! These easy Easter snacks are a great way to serve a fun treat! You could also use just about any treat to fill these with. I used crackers to keep this snack somewhat healthy but you could also use orange jelly beans, M&Ms, or any orange candy. These would make darling Easter basket or teacher gifts too!
Wilton 12 in decorating bags (you could also use ziplocs or clear bags)
Paper Easter grass
Skinny green duct tape
Annie’s cheddar squares
1. Fill up your triangle bag about 3/4 way full with your cheddar squares
2. Twist the top of your bag close to the top of your cheddar squares
3. Cut a small piece of tape (3 in.) and wrap tightly around the twisted bag
4. Now lay about 10 pieces of your long strands of paper Easter grass together and fold in half
5. Cut another piece of tape (about 3 in. again) then tape your folded Easter grass onto your green tape and wrap around again
6. The kids will love these in their lunches or for class parties!
So fun, right? Get creative! You could even incorporate this snack as an activity and have the kids fill their own bags to create their own carrots. Maybe combine with activity with an Easter book and they can all snack on their “carrots” while you read the story!