*Disclosure: We were provided with this product to facilitate this review, however I carefully decide which products that I will write about and these opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced by another person. I choose to only share with you products that I find worthy of sharing, that’s just how I roll.
Things We Love: Ohuhu Ocean Wave Night Light Projector and Music Player
This is a product that I am pretty excited to share with you. The Ohuhu Ocean Wave Night Light and Music Player is a compact little unit that does BIG things. One of my favorite things about it is it’s price point, which is usually under $20 shipped with pretty good reviews (and those people that give it bad reviews seem to want it to do things that it didn’t promise in the first place.) For under $20, I would have to say, this is a neat item that we have been pretty impressed with.
- BRIGHT WAVE NIGHT PROJECTOR: Relaxing, comforting, soothing, creates a large, brilliant light show for your viewing entertainment and pleasure
- 8 COLORS/BRIGHTNESS MODES: Bring the seaside home to you, give yourself a piece of the (ocean) in multiple changes of color
- BUILT-IN MUSIC PLAYER: Built-in mini speaker, simply plug it into your phone, mp3, or computer to play music
- AUTOMATICALLY SHUT-OFF: Power efficient, auto shuts down after 1 hour, great way to relax before bed and/or to help your children sleep
- USB & BATTERY POWERED: Offers greater mobility and flexibility [USB power cable and adapter are included]
I could see where this would be a really neat way to sooth kids to sleep and even encourage them to get into bed at night. My kids LOVE to have this on in their rooms and I had to admit, it just has this really comforting tranquil feel to it.
In an attempt to show you why we love it, we created this video which will hopefully give you an idea of how cool it is:
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for over 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.