Easter Bunny Craft
Looking for a simple Easter Bunny craft that the kiddos will have fun making and playing with? This cute little Bunny Mask comes together quickly and is great for preschool class projects, plays and performances and could even be tied into a fun discussion about spring (get creative!!).
As simple as this project is, these are the crafts and fun things that I remember most from my children’s kindergarten and preschool years. In fact, I still have several of my children’s popsicle stick craft projects still pinned up on the cork board in my office. I mean, what’s cuter than a preschooler with a whiskers and a pink button nose?
Best of all, this one is really easy. And by easy, I mean EASY. PEASY. *Note, you can also use Elmers or Wood Glue if you are wanting the children to do the glueing themselves.
Easy Easter Bunny Craft
- Jumbo craft sticks
- White pipe cleaners
- Large pink buttons
- Bright pink craft paint
- Paint brush
- Newspaper/scrap paper
- Hot glue gun/hot glue
1. Lay out a piece of an old newspaper or scrap paper and plug in your hot glue gun.
2. Paint your craft stick pink and let dry.
3. Hot glue a pink button to the top of the stick for the bunny nose.
4. Cut 3 pieces of pipe cleaner about 6-7″ in length and hot glue them underneath the button in a criss-cross pattern to look like whiskers.
5. Now your kids can hold up to their face and look like Easter Bunnies.
Pair it with a fun song about the Easter Bunny and you’ll have an instant performance that will be too cute for words! Or, maybe consider combing this craft with a fun story time themed around a book about the Easter Bunny! Wouldn’t it be fun to read a story while a bunch of crafty little bunnies listen closely with their “bunny noses” on?
I hope you enjoy this darling little Easter Bunny Craft!