Love Letter Shaped Crayons
Looking for a non-sweet Valentine to give or create for this coming holiday? These little Love Letter Shaped Crayons are a fun project to make and your little ones will love them! Of course you don’t have to just make these for Valentine’s Day… LOVE works all year round!
You could also select from 100s of other molds that would work for this project, and I personally love this alphabet lettering mold set because there are so many things that you can make with it. (it gets great reviews too!)
Letter Shaped Crayons
- All shades of pink, red, and white crayons
- Cutting board
- Silicone letter mold
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
2. Carefully score each crayon wrapper from top to bottom with a knife and peel the wrapper off.
3. Break each crayon into small pieces.
4. Fill each letter (LOVE) up with a mixture of your broken crayons.
5. Place your molds on a baking sheet and into the oven for about 6-8 minutes (crayons should be completely melted).
6. Carefully take the pan out of the oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes before transferring to the freezer for another 30.
7. Carefully stretch out the sides of each letter and push up on the bottoms to remove your letter crayons.
Enjoy your fun new Love Letter shaped crayons! There are so many other possibilities with this alphabet lettering mold set! You could spell out Happy Birthday, a child’s name or even use this as a wonderful way to educate small children about colors and letters.