Looking for some New Year’s Eve fun for the kiddos? This Easy Glitter Playdough Recipe is a great one for keeping them entertained and excited about the festivities.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3/4 cup cold water
Glitter: gold, silver and copper
Star cookie cutter
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
2. Add the vegetable oil and cold water and stir until well incorporated.
3. Place the playdough on a flat, lightly floured working surface. Knead for about 4-5 minutes until a soft and elastic dough forms.
4. Sprinkle with the different metallic glitters.
5. You can use a star cookie cutter to make stars and sprinkle glitter on them to have them twinkle. Have fun with it!
*Store in ziplock bags for up to 3 months.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.