Looking for some New Year’s Eve fun for the kiddos? This Easy Glitter Playdough Recipe is a great one for keeping them entertained and excited about the festivities.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3/4 cup cold water
Glitter: gold, silver and copper
Star cookie cutter
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
2. Add the vegetable oil and cold water and stir until well incorporated.
3. Place the playdough on a flat, lightly floured working surface. Knead for about 4-5 minutes until a soft and elastic dough forms.
4. Sprinkle with the different metallic glitters.
5. You can use a star cookie cutter to make stars and sprinkle glitter on them to have them twinkle. Have fun with it!
*Store in ziplock bags for up to 3 months.