Spooky Eyeball Pops
Quick and easy and great to have on hand during October, the kids will love these fun spooky eyeball pops. With only a few ingredients, the kids could even help make these, and they will definitely enjoy eating them!
Play around with the colors. My kids mixed a bunch of pudding together to make what was a bit of a gross purplish brown color, and they definitely looked like a Halloween type snack. And the greatest two thing about this treats: easy and delicious = huge win for moms and kids alike!
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together your instant chocolate pudding mix and your milk then set in the fridge for about 5 minutes for the pudding to soft set
2. Place a 1/2 teaspoon of your candy eyeballs into the bottom of your Popsicle molds
3. Once your pudding is set, use a spoon to fill your molds almost to the top with chocolate pudding
4. Place a Popsicle stick into each mold and top off with a tablespoon of your candy eyeballs, carefully pushing them down onto the soft pudding
5. Freeze for about 4 hours, run your plastic mold under hot water for about 15 seconds, and carefully pull on the sticks to remove
6. Sprinkle a few more candy eyeballs on top and enjoy!
Other fun Halloween Treat and Decor ideas:
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.