Rue La La has some awesome sales going on right now! One thing that I love about shopping at Rue La La is that once you order something, you will have free shipping for 30 days. They carry some of my favorite brands at deep discounts and I stop in regularly to check out their latest sales.
Right now, they have one of my favorite products on sale. Grab a TEN pack set of the Sisters’ Gourmet Cookie Jars. These are SO wonderful and make fantastic gifts. These sets are made in the USA and truly are a wonderful quality. They are regularly approx. $13 each (Sur La Table sells them) but with this deal, you can get TEN jars for $89.99! Hint: The Million Dollar Mix is out of this world!
It would even be fun to purchase this set and MAKE all of the cookies for your holiday cookie platters. They really are gourmet-ish! These are an Oprah favorite things item, and trust me when I tell you, there is a reason why …they are not only lovely, they are delicious!
- 10pc Crisp & Colorful Collection
- Triple Chocolate Chip and Hopscotch featured in O’Magazine.
- Arrives in glass mason jars
- Best if consumed within 1 year
- Contains wheat, soy, milk and coconut
- Made in the USA
- Contents of set:
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Million Dollar Cookie Mix
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Billion Dollar Cookie Mix
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie Mix
- Triple Chocolate Chip CookieMix
- Pumpkin White Chip Cookie Mix
- Chocolate French Sable Cookie Mix
They also have a nice Easter Treat and Decor sale going on …so make sure to check out all of the sales while you are there!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.