*Disclosure: I did receive these products to facilitate my review. These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by another person.
PipSqueak is our 3.8 pound family pet and he is a big part of our family. We include him in everything, including holidays! He’s love-able, charming and as you can see, adorable! He is 7 years old, and we adopted him when he was 5 years old. He has been a perfect fit into our family.
As always, this year PetSmart did not disappoint with the fun Halloween pet costumes!! They have teamed up with the brands you love, like Martha Stewart, Disney, Sesame Street and more, so that you can find the perfect costume to match your pet’s personality this Halloween! No matter what your favorites are, I’m pretty sure that you will be able to find a costume that you and your pet love!
Even better, they have some great sales going on right now!! We stopped in the store a few days ago and I was able to get a few little Halloween sweaters for PipSqueak for under $6 and some darling little squeaky toys for under $2 each.
October 8 – November 1
- Save 30% on Halloween costumes
- Save 30% on Halloween aquariums & Halloween décor
- Save up to 40% select Halloween treats
- Save 30% on all Halloween dog toys
- Save 30% on all Halloween cat toys
- Save up to $4 select premium litter
- Save $100 Marineland tank & stand combo 60gal
- Save 20% select reptile terrariums
- Halloween Night Camp+ Halloween Cookies and Ice Cream + Overnight stay
October 30 – November 1
- Pink Ribbon Stencil supports Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Awareness with $1 donation for every stencil purchased
- Save 30% off Apparel
- 50% off Your Choice Aqueon 36 Gallon Ensemble or Starter Kit
- 40% off Top Paw XL Ortho Beds
- 30% Off Cat Furniture Key Item
- Save up to 40% off Select Desktop Aquariums
- Save 30% off Entire Stock Top Fin Starter Kits
- $1 Select Fish
- 50% off Select Ball Pythons
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free All Kaytee Hay
- Save 30% off Select Critter Trails and All Living Things Habitats
Make sure to keep an eye on the Petsmart facebook deals page for the most current sales and offers!
For the month of October, PipSqueak will be hanging out in his adorable Boo! T-shirt:
Make sure to check out your local PetSmart for the HUGE selection of Halloween costumes for pets or you can even shop PetSmart online! I love that they make it really easy by allowing you to return or exchange online orders in-store if you get the wrong size or change your mind.
They even have fun finds for the fishbowl. Yes. This is our 5 year old goldfish “bubbles” checking out his new Halloween decor:
FOLLOW ME! To see live updates of my favorite moments, brands and adventures! PipSqueak (and our other animals) make a lot of appearances on Instagram, so please make sure to follow me on Instagram!!!
Also! Don’t forget about the PetSmart Salon to keep your pooch pretty this fall! Visit your nearest PetSmart store for more details.
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.