UPDATE: I just realized that the black color option of the Ozeri Kitchen Scale is only $12.47!!
I keep a close eye on the price of this scale because when it comes down in price, it’s a smokin’ deal! I own this scale and love it!
The Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale is marked down to $15.25 down from $39.99. Ships free with Amazon Prime. I got one of these last year on a similar sale, and we use it for everything from food to mail. This scale also gets great reviews!
- Accurate, easy-to-use digital kitchen scale weighs up to 11 lbs (5050 grams) with precise graduations of 0.05 oz (1 gram). Cleans and stores easily with 2-minute automatic power-off to preserve battery life.
- Features a newly enlarged weighing platform finished in elegant chrome, and 2 large buttons that generate an audible click confirmation.
- Precision Tare Button calculates the net weight of your ingredients (automatically subtracts the weight of any bowl or container).
- Automatic Unit Button instantly converts from ounces to grams (oz to g), pounds to kilograms (lbs to kg), and displays results on an easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included) with an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). Satisfaction Guaranteed.
*Remember, Amazon prices can change quickly!
The creative and frugal mind behind She Saved for almost 12 years now, Keri Lyn shares her adventures in parenting along with her love for family travel, country living and brand marketing. A self-proclaimed “brand loyalist”, Keri Lyn is known for her strong and enthusiastic voice when it comes to the products and brands that she loves. Passionate about family and the challenge of raising good humans (through the teen years, no less!) Keri Lyn has also served as a brand ambassador to many brands including her time as a Hilton Mom Voyage travel writer and currently an O Mag Insider for O, The Oprah Magazine and the 2019 recipient the O-verall Contribution O-ward.